I have few policies, but all have developed after years of teaching. Policies create great boundaries for you and me. I want to begin our work with clarity.
- · Please be on time. In fact, be in your seat at least five minutes before we start. We need the time allotted to cover all the juicy content.
- Bring a water bottle. This is thirsty work! But, please, no snacks while in class.
- · All eight-week workshops fees are nonrefundable. The first Companion Animals 101 workshop was limited to a maximum of eight students. I teach small classes sometimes to offer students the opportunity to have more individual time and to get more feedback.
- Should an emergency or illness occur, and you wish to withdraw, here's what I can do: if there is someone on the waiting list (often, but not always the case) who wants to take your place, your money will be refunded. I’ll do my best, but I cannot guarantee.
- · By registering you release Lora Jansson and One Tribe Only from all liabilities.
- · Street addresses for ALL workshops are sent AFTER registration.
- · No recordings are allowed.
- I do my best to answer questions through e-mails when our workshop is in session. I'm very generous with my time; I think it's important to support you. However, if you require more time to deeply delve into a problem, you'll want to book a private couching session with me.
- · In some workshops, I may offer optional field trips. In these cases, we’ll caravan as best we can. It’s more fun and planet friendly to carpool.